Our pricing model is very flexible, depending upon the nature of your requirements - you may prefer to pay by the hour, have the certainty of a fixed price or monthly retainer or even a revenue share model. You should make yourself familiar with Shopify's own pricing options here. What we can do is make five promises.
- Low Cost - We've developed many sites for ourselves as well as our clients so we know how to manage a project to keep costs down. We're strong believers in the 80:20 rule and whats more we carry a low cost base by doing much of our development out of our team in India.
- Time to market - We are know you are impatient to launch because we've been there too. We know all the tip and tricks to get your site up and running asap, as well as the pitfalls to avoid unforeseen delays.
- Make it a success - One of our mottos is "we only work on successful projects". So we do what we can to make your site a success whether that is getting to market quickly or recommending social media marketing strategies. Whether fixing your distribution challenges to penetrating the mobile segment.
- Flexibility - Some start-ups simply don't have the funds to spend a lot on a beautiful site. Speak to us about flexible ways to reduce your up-front costs, for example revenue share models.
- It's free to talk to us! - We know that choosing an eCommerce partner is a very big decision for you. So we're more than happy to spend time telling you what we think the best approach to your project is and the likely costs. This is just part of business development for us.
Our Alternative Pricing Models
- Lowest hourly rate
- Low risk
- Clear deliverables
- Low hourly rate
- Quick support
- Ongoing maintenance
- Product enhancements
- App building
- Website hosting
- Payment processing